7 Best Easy Comforts Walkers for Elderly People
When you’re unsteady on your feet and in danger of a fall, a good walker is a must. Easy Comforts offers a wide range of walkers for elderly people that help keep them steady on their feet and improve their balance. That way, seniors can stay active and mobile and maintain their independence while still getting the vital exercise that walking affords.
Check out the best walkers for seniors from Easy Comforts. We offer walkers and rollators to fit a variety of needs.
- Easy Rise Walker: This is a great walker for those who need a little help getting to standing from a sitting position, but it’s also a sturdy aid for getting around the house, store, outdoors or virtually anywhere. Use the lower bars to get up from the toilet, couch or wherever you’re seated, then use the upper rails with sturdy grips for getting around. Our Easy Rise Walker is made of lightweight aluminum. It supports up to 300 pounds and folds up easily for transport and storage.
- Walker with Wheels: If you want to move little faster than you might with a standard walker that does not have wheels, you might choose our Walker with Wheels. This lightweight aluminum walker features 5-inch fixed front wheels that glide as the senior walks. It’s lightweight — just 7 pounds — and folds up easily for storage. The height adjusts from 32 to 39 inches. This walker supports up to 300 pounds.
- EZ Fold N Go Walker: This is one of our sturdiest walkers. It supports up to 400 pounds, yet weighs just 8 pounds and is made of lightweight aluminum. The 6-inch front wheels swivel to make turns smoother, but they also lock into place easily to help keep you steady. A two-pocket organizer is included – customize its color with your choice of black, blue or rose.
- Aluminum Lite 4-Wheel Rollator: This affordable rollator option has 6-inch wheels and includes a wire storage basket at the bottom. You’ll be able to get around smoothly and quickly, and apply the brakes when you need to stop. What’s more, you can use the seat to rest when necessary. Choose from four colors.
- Aluminum Bariatric Rollator: This heavy-duty rollator supports up to 500 pounds and features a hand brake lever and brake cable adjustment. Adjust the height to seven different levels for maximum comfort. This is great for walking indoors or outside.
- Upright Rollator: Supporting up to 300 pounds, this rolling walker features 8-inch rear wheels and 10-inch front wheels for maximum support. The upholstered arm cushioning provides optimal comfort. There’s also a seat function and detachable storage bag for your convenience.
- Trust Care Let’s Shop Outdoor Rollator: For those intent on getting into the great outdoors and maintaining ultimate independence, this top-of-the-line rollator features large wheels, a rear locking brake system and lightweight construction. This model also features a waterproof storage bag, so you can take whatever you need with you.